- Forty-fifth President (2017- )
- Birthday: June 14, 1946 (Friday)
- Birthplace: Jamaica, Queens, New York
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Religion: Presbyterian
- Party: Republican
Donald Trump Offices Held
Donald Trump Nicknames
- The Donald
- The Don
- The Trumpster
- Tiny Hands Trump
- Agent Orange
Donald Trump Pets
- None known
Donald Trump Personal Traits
- Height: 6 foot – 2 inches (by most accounts)
Donald Trump Quotes
In too many ways we're giving away the greatest market in the world - the American consumer.
A great leader has to be flexible, holding his ground on the major principles but finding room for compromises that can bring people together.
I raise money, solve endless problems, bring in the right people, and get it done. Those are four words politicians can't use: I get it done.
Before we build bridges to Mars, let's make sure the bridges over the Mississippi River aren't going to fall down.
Nobody responds better than I do when I'm told that something can't be done. What other people see as a terrible problem, I see a great opportunity.
I'm not a politician taking polls to see what I should "believe" or be saying.
Our country is a mess right now and we don't have time to pretend otherwise. We don't have time to waste on being politically correct.
I'm not bragging when I say that I'm a winner. I have experience in winning. That's what we call leadership.
Nobody can build a wall like me. I will build a great wall on our southern border. It doesn't have to cover the entire border. Some areas are already secured with physical barriers. In other areas the terrain is too difficult for people to cross. It's probably about 1,000 miles we will need to secure with the new wall.
I don't mind putting a big, beautiful door in that wall so people can come in and out ... LEGALLY.
Who did they turn to for help? Who else? Uncle Sucker. That's us.
Most disciplinary problems among students begin in the home. All parents should ask themselves: What kind of example am I setting?
The future of our country is studying in our classrooms right now.
I get very angry when I think about how our "Affordable Care" Act was rammed down a lot of sore throats by the Democrats.
I'm rich. I mean, I'm really rich. I've earned more money than even I thought I would - and I've had some pretty big dreams.
Believe me, I know the value of a billion dollars - but I also know the importance of a single dollar.
Donald Trump Timeline – Family
- October 11, 1905 Fredrick “Fred” Christ Trump (Father) born in Bronx, New York.
- May 10, 1912 Mary Anne MacLeod Trump (Mother) born in Stornoway, Scotland.
- January 1936 Fredrick “Fred” Christ Trump (Father) and Mary Anne MacLeod (Mother) marry in New York City, New York.
- April 5, 1937 Maryanne Trump Barry (Sister) born in New York City, New York.
- October 14, 1938 Frederick “Fred” Christ Trump, Jr. (brother) born in Queens, New York.
- 1942 Elizabeth Trump Grau (Sister) born in Queens, New York.
- June 14, 1946 Donald John Trump born in Jamaica, Queens, New York.
- August 26, 1948 Robert Trump (Brother) born in Queens, New York.
- February 20, 1949 Ivana Marie Zelnícková Trump (First Wife) born in Zlín Moravia, Czechoslovakia.
- October 27, 1963 Marla Ann Maples (Second Wife) born in Dalton, Georgia.
- April 26, 1970 Melanija “Melania” Knavs “Knauss” Trump (Third Wife) born in Novo Mesto, Yugoslavia.
- April 7, 1977 Donald Trump marries Ivana Marie Zelnícková Trump (First Wife).
- December 31, 1977 Donald John Trump, Jr. (Son) born in New York City, New York.
- October 30, 1981 Ivanka Marie Trump (Daughter) born in New York City, New York.
- January 6, 1984 Eric Fredrick Trump (Son) born in New York City, New York.
- 1992 Donald Trump and Ivana Marie Zelnícková Trump (First Wife) divorce.
- October 13, 1993 Tiffany Ariana Trump (Daughter) born in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- December 20, 1993 Donald Trump and Marla Ann Maples (Second Wife) marry at the Plaza Hotel in New York City, New York.
- June 8, 1999 Donald Trump and Marla Ann Maples (Second Wife) divorce.
- June 25, 1999 Fredrick “Fred” Christ Trump (Father) dies in New Hyde Park, New York.
- August 7, 2000 Mary Anne MacLeod Trump (Mother) dies in New Hyde Park, New York.
- January 22, 2005 Donald Trump and Melanija “Melania” Knavs “Knauss” Trump (Third Wife) marry at the Episcopal Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea in Palm Beach, Florida.
- March 20, 2006 Barron William Trump (Son) born in Manhattan, New York.
Donald Trump Links
Donald Trump Blogs
“And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground..” John 8:8 KJVRead More
He was the family success story where Freddy was the family failure. A few moments later he lifts up his head and notices they are all gone. Translation: changing the words, just to make you feel better about it, is sometimes nothing more than legalism.
“And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.” Genesis 32:26 KJVRead More
Many years later, Friedrich’s grandson would build a seventy-two story tower real close to his grandfather’s old barber shop. I believe his name might be used more than anyone else in the Bible. One of the tools I use during those times is reflection. Sometimes it makes me feel better and other times it actually makes me feel worse.